Artists of Epicness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for members of Artists of Epicness

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We're still new, i'll be working on fixing the forum's images and buttons soon. Welcome Apocalyptical, our new moderator.

I feel like there are better things I could be drawing...

Go down 
+2
Fluffon
souldragon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
souldragon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
souldragon

I feel like there are better things I could be drawing... Empty
PostSubject: I feel like there are better things I could be drawing...   I feel like there are better things I could be drawing... EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:01 pm

(Language discussion below)

Last edited by souldragon on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fluffon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Fluffon

PostSubject: Re: I feel like there are better things I could be drawing...   I feel like there are better things I could be drawing... EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:56 am

Excuse me for laughing, but it does kind of look unnatural...
The head mostly...I think it's impossible for it to turn around that much, unless you're possessed by the devil or an owl.

Anyway, I try to consider all of my drawings successful in my own opinion, or else I just get depressed.
I try to use every 'unsuccessful' drawing I make and take some things from it to alter to create something great.
Back to top Go down
souldragon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
souldragon

PostSubject: Re: I feel like there are better things I could be drawing...   I feel like there are better things I could be drawing... EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:18 pm

Actually, I tried... I actually can turn my head that far, and I have very limited flexibility, plus my neck is perpetually stiff ._.
So, you know, I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Randozart
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Randozart

PostSubject: Re: I feel like there are better things I could be drawing...   I feel like there are better things I could be drawing... EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:28 am

I know it's sounds a little repeatetive, and "a certain someone" always says this. But it is in this cse my opinion:

I like the colors!

Well, the way you colored it to be exact.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Zohne
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Eternal Zohne

PostSubject: Re: I feel like there are better things I could be drawing...   I feel like there are better things I could be drawing... EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:45 am

Randozart wrote:
I know it's sounds a little repeatetive, and "a certain someone" always says this. But it is in this cse my opinion:

I like the colors!

Well, the way you colored it to be exact.

Colours*

Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://theeternalzohne.deviantart.com/
Randozart
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Randozart

PostSubject: Re: I feel like there are better things I could be drawing...   I feel like there are better things I could be drawing... EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:06 am

That's a matter of British or American spelling. Just like HONOR and HONOUR.
Back to top Go down
souldragon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
souldragon

PostSubject: Re: I feel like there are better things I could be drawing...   I feel like there are better things I could be drawing... EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:53 pm

In this case I'd think that it'd have to be "COLOURS," otherwise you wouldn't be quoting correctly XD
Back to top Go down
Randozart
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Randozart

PostSubject: Re: I feel like there are better things I could be drawing...   I feel like there are better things I could be drawing... EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 5:16 am

Yes, but I was quoting with a British accent.
Back to top Go down
Akoura .K. Wolfe
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Akoura .K. Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: I feel like there are better things I could be drawing...   I feel like there are better things I could be drawing... EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 6:54 am

Should that not be "English and American"? :3 It isn't just the British who spell it that way.
Back to top Go down
souldragon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
souldragon

PostSubject: Re: I feel like there are better things I could be drawing...   I feel like there are better things I could be drawing... EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:26 am

We need Eggz to straighten this out XD
Back to top Go down
Eggz
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Eggz

PostSubject: Re: I feel like there are better things I could be drawing...   I feel like there are better things I could be drawing... EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:33 am

souldragon wrote:

You called?
What's happening?
Back to top Go down
souldragon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
souldragon

PostSubject: Re: I feel like there are better things I could be drawing...   I feel like there are better things I could be drawing... EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:51 am

Eggz wrote:
souldragon wrote:

You called?
What's happening?
Language discussion XD
Back to top Go down
Randozart
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Randozart

PostSubject: Re: I feel like there are better things I could be drawing...   I feel like there are better things I could be drawing... EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:38 pm

I quoted you with an English accent, in which I wrote "Colors" like this...
Back to top Go down
Eggz
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Eggz

PostSubject: Re: I feel like there are better things I could be drawing...   I feel like there are better things I could be drawing... EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:59 pm

Randozart wrote:
I quoted you with an English accent, in which I wrote "Colors" like this...

I'd pronounce that 'COE-LURS' if I was speaking in an English accent.
Oh hey.
I allways speak in an English accent.
So yes.
Colors ftf.
Back to top Go down
Akoura .K. Wolfe
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Akoura .K. Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: I feel like there are better things I could be drawing...   I feel like there are better things I could be drawing... EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:31 am

I do not understand >.> If it were English, would it not be 'Colours'?
Back to top Go down
Randozart
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Randozart

PostSubject: Re: I feel like there are better things I could be drawing...   I feel like there are better things I could be drawing... EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 2:16 am

Akoura .K. Wolfe wrote:

No, because when one is using an English accent, it also requires the spelling that comes with it. Another choice of words would also be required. If I'm not mistaken, this accent wouldn't allow me to say awesome, as it would blow my cover. BUT, insince I'm Dutch, I was able to practice lots of accents, which means I'm allowed to mash 'em all up. So... Uhmmm... BEWARE, my accent use is going to get you confused!

At least I'm lucky we can't argue about tomatoes... It's only pronounced differently. It's cross-language written! Or bi-language! Or other words like that.
Back to top Go down
Eggz
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Eggz

PostSubject: Re: I feel like there are better things I could be drawing...   I feel like there are better things I could be drawing... EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:48 am

Randozart wrote:
Akoura .K. Wolfe wrote:

No, because when one is using an English accent, it also requires the spelling that comes with it. Another choice of words would also be required. If I'm not mistaken, this accent wouldn't allow me to say awesome, as it would blow my cover. BUT, insince I'm Dutch, I was able to practice lots of accents, which means I'm allowed to mash 'em all up. So... Uhmmm... BEWARE, my accent use is going to get you confused!

At least I'm lucky we can't argue about tomatoes... It's only pronounced differently. It's cross-language written! Or bi-language! Or other words like that.

I agree with the spelling/accent thing.
But why can you not use 'awsome'?
The load of tripe media barfs up on us these days is soiling English minds.
About every Tom, Dick or Harry now says 'Awesome', 'Santa Clause', etc; Think China is on the other side of the world; and the usual pish-posh.

I is rageering.
Back to top Go down
souldragon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
souldragon

PostSubject: Re: I feel like there are better things I could be drawing...   I feel like there are better things I could be drawing... EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:40 am

Eggz wrote:
Randozart wrote:
Akoura .K. Wolfe wrote:

About every Tom, Dick or Harry now says 'Awesome', 'Santa Clause', etc; Think China is on the other side of the world; and the usual pish-posh.

I is rageering.
The only time I've ever seen awesome written as "awsome" is by some little kid who doesn't know how to spell ._.
Anyway, you can blame language discrepancy on early American nationalism... And I want to say some politician, but I don't know who, and I'm not willing to sift through previous chapters of my APUSH book to find out :\
Back to top Go down
Randozart
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Randozart

PostSubject: Re: I feel like there are better things I could be drawing...   I feel like there are better things I could be drawing... EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:48 am

souldragon wrote:
Eggz wrote:
Randozart wrote:
Akoura .K. Wolfe wrote:

I is rageering.
The only time I've ever seen awesome written as "awsome" is by some little kid who doesn't know how to spell ._.
Anyway, you can blame language discrepancy on early American nationalism... And I want to say some politician, but I don't know who, and I'm not willing to sift through previous chapters of my APUSH book to find out :\

Let us just keep it on the fact that I use multiple accents, and that we are hereby allowed to use different spelling methods... IF they exist of course. 1337speak spelling is also allowed.
Back to top Go down
Eggz
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Eggz

PostSubject: Re: I feel like there are better things I could be drawing...   I feel like there are better things I could be drawing... EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:26 am

Randozart wrote:
souldragon wrote:
Eggz wrote:
Randozart wrote:
Akoura .K. Wolfe wrote:

I is rageering.

Let us just keep it on the fact that I use multiple accents, and that we are hereby allowed to use different spelling methods... IF they exist of course. 1337speak spelling is also allowed.

THAT AWSOME WAS A TYPO I MENT AWESOME DANG IT
Back to top Go down
Randozart
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Randozart

PostSubject: Re: I feel like there are better things I could be drawing...   I feel like there are better things I could be drawing... EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:22 am

There exists a button called "EDIT". Did you know that?
And BTW, my response didn't apply to you Eggz.
Back to top Go down
Eggz
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Eggz

PostSubject: Re: I feel like there are better things I could be drawing...   I feel like there are better things I could be drawing... EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:51 pm

Oops. I ment to reply to Soul.
Back to top Go down
Randozart
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Randozart

PostSubject: Re: I feel like there are better things I could be drawing...   I feel like there are better things I could be drawing... EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:28 am

... Still, we know how it's done now, so Tatty-bye!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I feel like there are better things I could be drawing...   I feel like there are better things I could be drawing... Empty

Back to top Go down

I feel like there are better things I could be drawing...
Page 1 of 1