Artists of Epicness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for members of Artists of Epicness

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We're still new, i'll be working on fixing the forum's images and buttons soon. Welcome Apocalyptical, our new moderator.

Who's the best artist on ROBLOX?

Go down 
+4
Eternal Zohne
TheRandumKat
Eggz
Fluffon
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fluffon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Fluffon

Who's the best artist on ROBLOX? Empty
PostSubject: Who's the best artist on ROBLOX?   Who's the best artist on ROBLOX? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 6:38 am

Bethanyfrye of course.
Who's the best artist on ROBLOX? 1195c11969c4f4a45c803125aa5e8df0

Well that's what 1/3 of the posters say when I make a thread like this on the ROBLOX Talk forums.
(Does she even know where she's shading? I mean like, I heard she's 12 or 13, so
shouldn't she at least have some sort of knowledge on light and stuff...?)

Also, this doesn't relate, but i'm too lazy to make another thread. I've noticed these forums
get most active when MrBobby actually logs on and does something. Shouldn't he get someone to help him
with the group? (Well someone who won't destroy the whole site. *cough*RedTears*cough*)

Anywho...as the whiny little bi*ch I am...
HOW THE HELL DID I GET "Great Artist" on the group?!
-Bethanyfrye
-AnimeLuv2
Are both advanced artists which is 2 levels above what I am! I'm one level above "Trainee"... =.=
Back to top Go down
Eggz
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Eggz

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best artist on ROBLOX?   Who's the best artist on ROBLOX? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:46 am

Patacorow is practicly the top rank.
No offence to him, but I don't think he's THAt good.

My ads taste good.

Last edited by Eggz on Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fluffon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Fluffon

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best artist on ROBLOX?   Who's the best artist on ROBLOX? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:44 am

I liked this one...

Who's the best artist on ROBLOX? Advent10
Back to top Go down
TheRandumKat
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
TheRandumKat

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best artist on ROBLOX?   Who's the best artist on ROBLOX? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:56 am

Bethany needs to use better programs and draw different poses.

I bet if she didn't have all those drawing request she would have time to practice and get better.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Zohne
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Eternal Zohne

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best artist on ROBLOX?   Who's the best artist on ROBLOX? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 2:00 pm

TheRandumKat wrote:

I bet if she didn't have all those drawing request she would have time to practice and get better.

Even commissions should give you valuable drawing experience. I think she's just not looking back at her mistakes and trying to fix them, she's only in it for the money she doesn't actually want to get better.
Back to top Go down
http://theeternalzohne.deviantart.com/
Fluffon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Fluffon

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best artist on ROBLOX?   Who's the best artist on ROBLOX? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:02 pm

Eternal Zohne wrote:
TheRandumKat wrote:

Even commissions should give you valuable drawing experience. I think she's just not looking back at her mistakes and trying to fix them, she's only in it for the money she doesn't actually want to get better.

Because Robux are important.
Back to top Go down
TheRandumKat
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
TheRandumKat

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best artist on ROBLOX?   Who's the best artist on ROBLOX? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:25 pm

If I had BC and I had the time to draw all those request I would be 10 times more famous than bethany Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eternal Zohne
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Eternal Zohne

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best artist on ROBLOX?   Who's the best artist on ROBLOX? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:48 pm

TheRandumKat wrote:
If I had BC and I had the time to draw all those request I would be 10 times more famous than bethany Very Happy

If I dressed as a girl and sold my body to online daters I'd be 10 times more famous than Bethany.
Back to top Go down
http://theeternalzohne.deviantart.com/
Akoura .K. Wolfe
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Akoura .K. Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best artist on ROBLOX?   Who's the best artist on ROBLOX? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:13 pm

Damn Straight. I don't see how she is so popular. There are WAY better artists. I should make some ads and T-Shirts on there, just to see if I can get more popular XD But I'd need to get my WACOM back working -.- And BC.
Back to top Go down
Akoura .K. Wolfe
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Akoura .K. Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best artist on ROBLOX?   Who's the best artist on ROBLOX? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:16 pm

Wait...I only just looked through her art in ROBLOX. She gets paid HOW MUCH to draw THAT?!

[wow]LOLWUT?![/wow]
Back to top Go down
Sixty3Zero
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Sixty3Zero

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best artist on ROBLOX?   Who's the best artist on ROBLOX? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:45 pm

Hey guys, didja see Bethany's drawing of me? I think it's the best she's done yet. Very Happy

Anyway, I'd have to say Apocalyptical. She's definitely, in my opinion, the best artist on Roblox.

But then again, there's theRal...
Back to top Go down
Fluffon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Fluffon

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best artist on ROBLOX?   Who's the best artist on ROBLOX? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:41 am

Akoura .K. Wolfe wrote:
Wait...I only just looked through her art in ROBLOX. She gets paid HOW MUCH to draw THAT?!

[wow]LOLWUT?![/wow]

200 robux...
Back to top Go down
Fluffon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Fluffon

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best artist on ROBLOX?   Who's the best artist on ROBLOX? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:42 am

Sixty3Zero wrote:
Hey guys, didja see Bethany's drawing of me? I think it's the best she's done yet. Very Happy

Anyway, I'd have to say Apocalyptical. She's definitely, in my opinion, the best artist on Roblox.

Are you serious?
Back to top Go down
Sixty3Zero
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Sixty3Zero

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best artist on ROBLOX?   Who's the best artist on ROBLOX? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:31 am

Fluffon wrote:
Sixty3Zero wrote:

Are you serious?

Elaborate.
Back to top Go down
souldragon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
souldragon

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best artist on ROBLOX?   Who's the best artist on ROBLOX? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 6:10 pm

I think the best among us has yet to be discovered... They're lurking in the shadows of a children's site <,<
Back to top Go down
TheRandumKat
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
TheRandumKat

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best artist on ROBLOX?   Who's the best artist on ROBLOX? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:16 pm

We should get Bethany to go in a board with us at iScribble and tell her what she needs to improve on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sixty3Zero
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Sixty3Zero

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best artist on ROBLOX?   Who's the best artist on ROBLOX? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:04 pm

I've actually talked to Bethany and she's a pretty nice person. She's exploring new avenues in art and challenging herself.

She also adores my work. Neutral
Back to top Go down
DAKineBro
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
DAKineBro

PostSubject: O RLY?   Who's the best artist on ROBLOX? EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:58 pm

Well I think that she sucks and needs to improve so much more on shading and hair.
Back to top Go down
Fluffon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Fluffon

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best artist on ROBLOX?   Who's the best artist on ROBLOX? EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:00 pm

DAKineBro wrote:
Well I think that she sucks and needs to improve so much more on shading and hair.

Learn to improve yourself before you even think about harshly commenting on other peoples creations.
Back to top Go down
Eggz
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Eggz

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best artist on ROBLOX?   Who's the best artist on ROBLOX? EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 1:22 am

Fluffon wrote:
DAKineBro wrote:

Learn to improve yourself before you even think about harshly commenting on other peoples creations.

Yeah, you can think it.
But no actually saying until you can do better.
Back to top Go down
Akoura .K. Wolfe
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Akoura .K. Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best artist on ROBLOX?   Who's the best artist on ROBLOX? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:54 am

Eggz wrote:
Fluffon wrote:
DAKineBro wrote:

Yeah, you can think it.

Yesh. Especially when you put it so bluntly. I mean, you wouldn't like it, would you.
Back to top Go down
Fluffon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Fluffon

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best artist on ROBLOX?   Who's the best artist on ROBLOX? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:01 am

Akoura .K. Wolfe wrote:
Eggz wrote:
Fluffon wrote:
DAKineBro wrote:

Yeah, you can think it.

Yesh. Especially when you put it so bluntly. I mean, you wouldn't like it, would you.

Then again i'm only saying this because we all started out somewhere when we first started drawing..., but
Bethany's improvement rate is hella' slow. I'm not even sure if she wants to improve or if she's just in it for the popularity.
Surely it wouldn't be nice if people made fun, or criticized her work if drawing was only a hobby, but she's actually drawing for other
people.

Look, if I make a thread on RT saying "Who's Bethanyfrye" i'm sure nearly everyone will reply with something about her low
skills of art.

Another thing i'm worried about is how people look up to her art as if it's the best thing on the planet.

She was selling her notebook of drawings for 15 bucks!

Why would people want a tutorial on how to draw like this?

Here's one of BethanyFrye's fans...

How can she look up to her?! >-< The ending of the video was funny though...it was all like..
*Girl Gives Rape-Face*
"Well that was stupid."
Back to top Go down
TheRandumKat
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
TheRandumKat

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best artist on ROBLOX?   Who's the best artist on ROBLOX? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:14 am

Fluffon wrote:
Another thing i'm worried about is how people look up to her art as if it's the best thing on the planet.

I know everyone treats her like she's a goddess or something when there are people way more better than her.
Back to top Go down
souldragon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
souldragon

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best artist on ROBLOX?   Who's the best artist on ROBLOX? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:49 pm

@theonenotebookvideo
Christian music + people whose outside eyes are too close to the edge of their face = whaa--?

Seriously, I think I drew about that quality in 4th or 5th grade, maybe earlier... I mean, sure, I can't draw well anymore, but at least I've adapted...
Back to top Go down
Akoura .K. Wolfe
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Akoura .K. Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best artist on ROBLOX?   Who's the best artist on ROBLOX? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:01 pm

souldragon wrote:
@theonenotebookvideo
Christian music + people whose outside eyes are too close to the edge of their face = whaa--?

Seriously, I think I drew about that quality in 4th or 5th grade, maybe earlier... I mean, sure, I can't draw well anymore, but at least I've adapted...

At least your art looks better than the stuff I'd line guinea-pig cages with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's the best artist on ROBLOX?   Who's the best artist on ROBLOX? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's the best artist on ROBLOX?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Artists of Epicness :: ROBLOX Discussion-
Jump to: