Artists of Epicness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for members of Artists of Epicness

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We're still new, i'll be working on fixing the forum's images and buttons soon. Welcome Apocalyptical, our new moderator.

Hey, I'm new and I just like to post pics :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CxRazzle3
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness

Hey, I'm new and I just like to post pics :D Empty
PostSubject: Hey, I'm new and I just like to post pics :D   Hey, I'm new and I just like to post pics :D EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:23 am

Umm, Hio gals and guys Since this site is basicly off of a group in ROBLOX i'd like to say that I am creatorofroblox, and I like drawing ( as most of you do to ) and uploading my pictures, nowI'm just a beginner compared to some of you, but as I go along you'll see I get better Smile

So it's nice to meet you all and I've finally joined Smile

Hey, I'm new and I just like to post pics :D B1859dirock
Back to top Go down
http://Roblox.com
Fluffon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Fluffon

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm new and I just like to post pics :D   Hey, I'm new and I just like to post pics :D EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:42 am

Welcome! >.<
Back to top Go down
Eternal Zohne
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Eternal Zohne

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm new and I just like to post pics :D   Hey, I'm new and I just like to post pics :D EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:52 am

Oh hello and welcome, it's not every day we get a narcissist. Can I ask you if you've had any sever emotional abuse in your childhood? Or maybe you've had it since birth. Well anyway it does take time to develop one's style, I am still working on mine actually. I remember when Johann wanted his own style but I told him to 'shut up and call me master' and beat him real good.

Personally I don't care much for Roblox, even though that's where I found David. He told me his 'A/S/L' though maybe too much information on the 'L'. Of course I didn't skip the chance to take him to my basement but that's a different story. Yeah I play Roblox sometimes but Minecraft is so much better.

Well, I hope you enjoy your stay... forever.
Back to top Go down
http://theeternalzohne.deviantart.com/
Eggz
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Eggz

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm new and I just like to post pics :D   Hey, I'm new and I just like to post pics :D EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:20 am

As Eternal says, Enjoy your stay.
If you leave we'll hunt down your family and friends and in the end we'll get you and rip you limb from limb. Then we'll use your body parts to make a pot roast. And then feed it to a straving orphan. AND THEN KILL THEM TOO!! MUAHAHAHAHHA! Nah. Not really. I'd never hurt an orphan. But the rest - Yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm new and I just like to post pics :D   Hey, I'm new and I just like to post pics :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey, I'm new and I just like to post pics :D
Page 1 of 1