Artists of Epicness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for members of Artists of Epicness

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We're still new, i'll be working on fixing the forum's images and buttons soon. Welcome Apocalyptical, our new moderator.

My Yaoi List

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fluffon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Fluffon

My Yaoi List Empty
PostSubject: My Yaoi List   My Yaoi List EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:56 pm

I made an anime list to remember from, so I need a yaoi list...
(It's not really required for anyone to post here, nor do I really want anybody too, but this is just for my own remembrance.)

Junjou Romantica-
My Yaoi List SaachanJunjou_Romantica_0116copy
Damn my parents for discovering my 8 volumes of Junjou Romantica and grounding me. I won't be able to start collecting the volumes again until i'm 18. This is my first yaoi anime and manga, and i'm happy it was because it's awesome! The way each couple's lives intertwines with the others is the best! It was also probably the only anime/manga I can actually remember everyones names without fail.

Sukisyo-
My Yaoi List LargeAnimePaperscans_Sukisyo_mel-33
Surely one of the most confusing, but emotional animes I watched. For once it was a yaoi I watched for the plot and not for the hot sexy fun stuff. Ah, only if I could play the game though cause I love the art style used. The only thing I didn't like was how the romance from the main couple didn't interest me.
Spoiler:
The sub-characters were better...

Gakuen Heaven-
My Yaoi List Heaven0094ub
School boys! The anime sucked...BAD! Well it was ok, but...there was no smex or anything! The only thing I got from it was the two lovers just kissed ONCE at the end of the series. All the good stuff is in the game and manga.

One Shot Mangas:

Medical Records of the Abandoned Cat-
My Yaoi List Project15
Both stories in this manga were awesome. Too bad it was a oneshot. Sad

Cute Beast-
My Yaoi List 61MU85WuVYL._SL500_AA300_
My friends said it was "OMG AMAZING!", but I honestly think it wasn't worth the twelve bucks. The mini stories didn't even allow the characters to progress. It was mostly about each couple hooking up.

Inu Mo Arukeba (If Dogs Could Walk Like Humans)-
My Yaoi List MANSBESTFRIEND
Personally speaking from a lover of guys with dog-ears and dog-tails...This was AWESOME! Too bad the mangaka couldn't make more volumes because some bitch started stealing her work. She tried to sue the girl who was stealing her work, but it backfired for some reason....so she got all depressed and I guess she doesn't feel like drawing. Luckily I read this before it started selling in America and it got licensed...

Normal Manga:

Brother-
My Yaoi List Brother(Yaoi)
Why do they always make the front covered characters look so fugly and over feminine...The art is better inside the book. I'm not really into incest, but wohoho this book was good.

Loveless-
My Yaoi List Loveless
Stfu...it was just a stage ok. I regret reading it... This is actually just a shounen-ai, but all the anime-tards at school called it 'Yaoi'...That was before I brought Junjou Romantica to show them how real yaoi was..., but seriously that kid should get raped.

OVAs/Manga:

Hey Class President!!-
My Yaoi List Anime_4558
The OVAs were awesome! Too bad there was only two...they should make an anime series. Sad
Oh well...i'll try reading it.

Koisuru Boukun-
My Yaoi List KoisuruBoukun2
I think the title dubs to 'The Tyrant Falls In Love' or something...The OVA was hawt... xD Sure there was rape, but how can you make someone fall in love with you if you don't? Anyway the setting was basic of how a homphobe turns gay...Yet the homphobe seemed to be the seme....Idk...It was good, and I need to start reading it pronto.

Sensitive Po*nograph-
My Yaoi List 51EJpZtcLxL._SL500_AA300_
THERE'S A MANGA OF IT!? I was barely notified right this second...I have to read it. It's kind of explict, but the characters are too cute. :3

Games...Misc...Etc...

Miracle Noton-
My Yaoi List 3516123957_587844f66f
The best picture I could find that didn't have nudity...If someone finds the full version of this game and makes sure it works I will praise them forever! Damn those Japanese peoplez...I'm praying for an english version.

Back to top Go down
Fluffon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Fluffon

My Yaoi List Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Yaoi List   My Yaoi List EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:07 pm

I just had to add this as a separate post since it was so good.

Awakening Puberty-
My Yaoi List B18e64cbcacc80_full
I know the title sounds lame and all, but everything about this comic was amazing!
The plot...the characters....OHMAGOSH! xD
Back to top Go down

My Yaoi List
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Artists of Epicness :: Off-topic-
Jump to: