Artists of Epicness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for members of Artists of Epicness

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We're still new, i'll be working on fixing the forum's images and buttons soon. Welcome Apocalyptical, our new moderator.

HALLOWEEN CONTEST ENTREHH

Go down 
+2
Eggz
Nobody
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nobody
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Nobody

HALLOWEEN CONTEST ENTREHH Empty
PostSubject: HALLOWEEN CONTEST ENTREHH   HALLOWEEN CONTEST ENTREHH EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:11 pm

This took me days.
AND IT STILL LOOKS LIKE A PILE OF DIRT.
Yes, the arms look weird and the eyes are wide-set, but I couldn't get it to look any better.

Anyways, this is supposed to be a girl.
With awesome hair.
In a lamb costume.
And I had to cut off the part of the image that showed her holding a Halloween basket, because I was too lazy to finish it.
Discuss.

HALLOWEEN CONTEST ENTREHH Hallow10
Back to top Go down
Eggz
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Eggz

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN CONTEST ENTREHH   HALLOWEEN CONTEST ENTREHH EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:02 am

I don't know why, but methinks she's an orphan.
She seems a bit sorry for herself.
Back to top Go down
Randozart
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Randozart

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN CONTEST ENTREHH   HALLOWEEN CONTEST ENTREHH EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:40 am

Not that I can do any better... Well, I can... I guess, but I'm too lazy to make a complete drawing on the computer. <--- Ego

But fine, some things still need improvement, it doesn't look THAT much like a pile of dirt. It actually is pretty good (Still dirt compared to professional lifeless Japanese adult manga drawers, but what do you want? YOU'RE COMPETING AGAINST JAPANESE! SOULLESS LIFELESS JAPANESE!).

But yeah, it's pretty good.

Two more things:

1. Why is she so grumpy? Didn't she get picked up by her friends to Trick-or-Treat, or did anything else
happen?

2. Do NOT order me around by saying "Discuss", it sounds bossy and I hate people being bossy over me...

This was my announcement.
Back to top Go down
Fluffon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Fluffon

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN CONTEST ENTREHH   HALLOWEEN CONTEST ENTREHH EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 5:22 pm

Randozart wrote:
Not that I can do any better... Well, I can... I guess, but I'm too lazy to make a complete drawing on the computer. <--- Ego

But fine, some things still need improvement, it doesn't look THAT much like a pile of dirt. It actually is pretty good (Still dirt compared to professional lifeless Japanese adult manga drawers, but what do you want? YOU'RE COMPETING AGAINST JAPANESE! SOULLESS LIFELESS JAPANESE!).

But yeah, it's pretty good.

Two more things:

1. Why is she so grumpy? Didn't she get picked up by her friends to Trick-or-Treat, or did anything else
happen?

2. Do NOT order me around by saying "Discuss", it sounds bossy and I hate people being bossy over me...

This was my announcement.

Two things.

1.The purpose of art is to make you think. Did she get picked up by her friends to Trick-or-Treat, and did anything else
happen? I.D.K! Art doesn't need words.

2.She never ordered anyone around, and never directed it towards you. She didn't say, "Randozart, discuss about this drawing now!"...
So they're not ordering you around!
Back to top Go down
souldragon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
souldragon

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN CONTEST ENTREHH   HALLOWEEN CONTEST ENTREHH EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:47 pm

She...she seems a little... tipped backwards? I'd kill to be able to stand like that!
Back to top Go down
SSLord
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
SSLord

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN CONTEST ENTREHH   HALLOWEEN CONTEST ENTREHH EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:49 pm

Looks like she's about to burst into tears. But it's well made. Good job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN CONTEST ENTREHH   HALLOWEEN CONTEST ENTREHH Empty

Back to top Go down

HALLOWEEN CONTEST ENTREHH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Artists of Epicness :: Drawings-
Jump to: