Artists of Epicness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for members of Artists of Epicness

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We're still new, i'll be working on fixing the forum's images and buttons soon. Welcome Apocalyptical, our new moderator.

Souldragon has a fanboy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal Zohne
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Eternal Zohne

Souldragon has a fanboy Empty
PostSubject: Souldragon has a fanboy   Souldragon has a fanboy EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:38 pm

Souldragon has a fanboy Souldr10

I think dragon's soul is a pretty cool guy, eh draws teh pictures and doesn't afraid of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://theeternalzohne.deviantart.com/
souldragon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
souldragon

PostSubject: Re: Souldragon has a fanboy   Souldragon has a fanboy EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:05 pm

XD Freaked only says that because I gave her the time of day. I don't remember how we met... I think she was asking me for help or something...which I probably didn't end up giving her ._.
Still, maybe I would be a good player if I actually got around to doing something XD
Back to top Go down
Eggz
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Eggz

PostSubject: Re: Souldragon has a fanboy   Souldragon has a fanboy EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:00 pm

I like how you tell them that you hang on this forum.
It's just funny, somehow.
"Yeah. We just hang out, Y'know. It's where all the cool kids are at. Ya bunch of squares."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Zohne
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Eternal Zohne

PostSubject: Re: Souldragon has a fanboy   Souldragon has a fanboy EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:17 pm

Eggz wrote:
"Yeah. We just hang out, Y'know. It's where all the cool kids are at. Ya bunch of squares."

kool kid's klub.
Back to top Go down
TheRandumKat
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
TheRandumKat

PostSubject: Re: Souldragon has a fanboy   Souldragon has a fanboy EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:24 pm

Eternal Zohne wrote:
Eggz wrote:

kool kid's klub.
Souldragon has a fanboy 6fd0a433-b09b-41ed-86e3-dc9a0f229997
Back to top Go down
Fluffon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Fluffon

PostSubject: Re: Souldragon has a fanboy   Souldragon has a fanboy EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:40 pm

I FRIGGIN' LOVE THESE.
Souldragon has a fanboy Sonisgay
Back to top Go down
Eggz
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Eggz

PostSubject: Re: Souldragon has a fanboy   Souldragon has a fanboy EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:11 am

Fluffon wrote:
I FRIGGIN' LOVE THESE.

You love red crosses?
You is messed up, man.

EDIT:
I post AND THEN it works >_>

Last edited by Eggz on Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
souldragon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
souldragon

PostSubject: Re: Souldragon has a fanboy   Souldragon has a fanboy EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:27 pm

Fluffon wrote:
I FRIGGIN' LOVE THESE.
I have no muscle and fairly narrow shoulders... I think? I'm not really sure how to confirm that...
Regardless, I guess I can't be gay because my voice is too deep XD
Plus, y'know, I'm friggin' straighter than my friends who actually have girls ._.
But that's because I'm too preoccupied with my Ex to look for anybody else...
Back to top Go down
Eggz
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Eggz

PostSubject: Re: Souldragon has a fanboy   Souldragon has a fanboy EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:34 pm

souldragon wrote:
Fluffon wrote:
I FRIGGIN' LOVE THESE.
I have no muscle and fairly narrow shoulders... I think? I'm not really sure how to confirm that...
Plus, y'know, I'm friggin' straighter than my friends who actually have girls ._.

Lawl.
Souldragon has problems with his life.

souldragon wrote:
*Tear rolls down face*

EGGZ THE JERK STRIKES AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
souldragon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
souldragon

PostSubject: Re: Souldragon has a fanboy   Souldragon has a fanboy EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:37 pm

Eggz wrote:
souldragon wrote:
Fluffon wrote:
I FRIGGIN' LOVE THESE.

Lawl.

Eggz wrote:
*Tear rolls down face*

IMPOSTOR!
Back to top Go down
Eggz
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Eggz

PostSubject: Re: Souldragon has a fanboy   Souldragon has a fanboy EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:39 pm

souldragon wrote:
Eggz wrote:
souldragon wrote:
Fluffon wrote:
I FRIGGIN' LOVE THESE.

Lawl.

MUAHAHAHA BLARGNDARG wrote:
*Tear rolls down face*

eggs iz s0 handsum & awsum ya lo1
Back to top Go down
souldragon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
souldragon

PostSubject: Re: Souldragon has a fanboy   Souldragon has a fanboy EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:44 pm

Eggz wrote:
Eggz wrote:
Eggz wrote:
Eggz wrote:
Eggz wrote:
I FRIGGIN' LOVE THESE.

Lawl.
Eggz has problems with his life.

Eggz wrote:
*Tear rolls down face*

eggs iz s0 handsum & awsum ya lo1
ZOMG H4X!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Zohne
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Eternal Zohne

PostSubject: Re: Souldragon has a fanboy   Souldragon has a fanboy EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:00 pm

souldragon wrote:

You sound like a closet case.
Back to top Go down
souldragon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
souldragon

PostSubject: Re: Souldragon has a fanboy   Souldragon has a fanboy EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 8:55 pm

Eternal Zohne wrote:
souldragon wrote:

Closet case? XD I didn't say I didn't have friends XD
Back to top Go down
Eternal Zohne
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Eternal Zohne

PostSubject: Re: Souldragon has a fanboy   Souldragon has a fanboy EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:17 pm

souldragon wrote:
Eternal Zohne wrote:
souldragon wrote:

First to just HAD to point out you're not "gay", even though nobody asked or called you gay.

Comparing how homosexual a person is by their voice? I actually know some gay people with voices deeper than mine, your voice pitch is hereditary and has nothing to do with homosexuality.

Straighter than your friends who have girlfriends? What is this I don't even...

Usually you should try to avoid your ex. My sister has an ex that won't stop stalking her, she might get a restraining order on him.

I believe nobody is 100% straight for gay, it's just not human nature. And the more you try to make yourself look 100% straight the more you end up making yourself look like a closet case.
Back to top Go down
souldragon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
souldragon

PostSubject: Re: Souldragon has a fanboy   Souldragon has a fanboy EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:28 pm

Eternal Zohne wrote:
souldragon wrote:
Eternal Zohne wrote:
souldragon wrote:

First to just HAD to point out you're not "gay", even though nobody asked or called you gay.

Comparing how homosexual a person is by their voice? I actually know some gay people with voices deeper than mine, your voice pitch is hereditary and has nothing to do with homosexuality.

Usually you should try to avoid your ex. My sister has an ex that won't stop stalking her, she might get a restraining order on him.

I believe nobody is 100% straight for gay, it's just not human nature. And the more you try to make yourself look 100% straight the more you end up making yourself look like a closet case.
What rule was it again about how you should never take things seriously on the internet? 20, was it? -,-
And it's not like I'm stalking her, we still talk from time to time, I'm just personally obsessed with her, whether or not she knows it...
Seriously, you're allowed to be an asshole, but I'm not allowed to say one thing without you chewin' me out?
Back to top Go down
Eternal Zohne
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Eternal Zohne

PostSubject: Re: Souldragon has a fanboy   Souldragon has a fanboy EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:52 pm

souldragon wrote:
Eternal Zohne wrote:
souldragon wrote:
Eternal Zohne wrote:
souldragon wrote:

What rule was it again about how you should never take things seriously on the internet? 20, was it? -,-
And it's not like I'm stalking her, we still talk from time to time, I'm just personally obsessed with her, whether or not she knows it...
Seriously, you're allowed to be an asshole, but I'm not allowed to say one thing without you chewin' me out?

Who said I was taking this seriously? I'm having fun with this. Though I do believe you're a closet case since you avoided all the important points.
Back to top Go down
souldragon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
souldragon

PostSubject: Re: Souldragon has a fanboy   Souldragon has a fanboy EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:41 am

Eternal Zohne wrote:
souldragon wrote:
Eternal Zohne wrote:
souldragon wrote:
Eternal Zohne wrote:
souldragon wrote:

Who said I was taking this seriously? I'm having fun with this. Though I do believe you're a closet case since you avoided all the important points.
Alright, I'll break it down then...

Eternal Zohne wrote:

Personally, I'd prefer to not leave it a variable, lest it come up again. When commenting on something like that it will be assumed either one way or the other, regardless, so stating it was nearly redundant.

Eternal Zohne wrote:

I was playing along with the douche bag dad who made the original Yahoo!Answers post. We all know that voice has nothing to do with it, and I never said it did, I was just playing along. Especially considering I know a guy who, depending on the subject, cannot have his voice deciphered from that of a girl, but he's still very straight.

Eternal Zohne wrote:

I suppose there's no reason for me to attempt to argue this because you don't know me or my friends, so...

Eternal Zohne wrote:

Define stalking, and I'll guarantee that I don't stalk her. Why would I avoid someone I care about? Besides, we haven't entirely separating, and I'm working to either get her back or make sure we never want to see each other again in our lives...whichever comes first. Although, she is a little thick-headed...nevermind, I don't really need to go into all that right now.

Eternal Zohne wrote:

Well, naturally animals are drawn towards other animals of their same species or other compatible species of the opposite gender, and we ARE animals...
Nevertheless, I have religious standards that call me to be as straight as possible. If anybody is homosexual, it's not my job to judge them, rather, I am called to accept them and possibly change their decision. But more importantly to accept them.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Zohne
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Eternal Zohne

PostSubject: Re: Souldragon has a fanboy   Souldragon has a fanboy EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:45 am

Ok then. Now these forums are boring again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Souldragon has a fanboy   Souldragon has a fanboy Empty

Back to top Go down

Souldragon has a fanboy
Page 1 of 1