Artists of Epicness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for members of Artists of Epicness

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We're still new, i'll be working on fixing the forum's images and buttons soon. Welcome Apocalyptical, our new moderator.

Well, I wanted to draw a mobster...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
souldragon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
souldragon

Well, I wanted to draw a mobster... Empty
PostSubject: Well, I wanted to draw a mobster...   Well, I wanted to draw a mobster... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:42 pm

But it didn't work too well (I can post the attempt if you want, as it was not to be an orthodox drawing, but more fitting of my style... Nevertheless, I feel I should attempt again differently), so I made this instead...

Well, I wanted to draw a mobster... Scan7810

I feel like I should cut out some of the negative space, and the beauty of a computer is that I can dare I feel so inclined...
Back to top Go down
SSLord
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
SSLord

PostSubject: Re: Well, I wanted to draw a mobster...   Well, I wanted to draw a mobster... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 4:07 pm

Looks... sad, sort of depressing... yet very good. You did do that with paper & pencil right?
Back to top Go down
souldragon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
souldragon

PostSubject: Re: Well, I wanted to draw a mobster...   Well, I wanted to draw a mobster... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 4:50 pm

SSLord wrote:
Looks... sad, sort of depressing... yet very good. You did do that with paper & pencil right?
Fine-tip black Sharpie marker XD
Back to top Go down
Fluffon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Fluffon

PostSubject: Re: Well, I wanted to draw a mobster...   Well, I wanted to draw a mobster... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 6:01 pm

souldragon wrote:
SSLord wrote:

Personally I find Sharpies hard to use...I always get frustrated if I can't get rid of my mistakes.
Back to top Go down
souldragon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
souldragon

PostSubject: Re: Well, I wanted to draw a mobster...   Well, I wanted to draw a mobster... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 8:58 pm

Fluffon wrote:
souldragon wrote:
SSLord wrote:

Personally I find Sharpies hard to use...I always get frustrated if I can't get rid of my mistakes.
I actually have more issues when I CAN fix my mistakes XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, I wanted to draw a mobster...   Well, I wanted to draw a mobster... Empty

Back to top Go down

Well, I wanted to draw a mobster...
Page 1 of 1