Artists of Epicness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for members of Artists of Epicness

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We're still new, i'll be working on fixing the forum's images and buttons soon. Welcome Apocalyptical, our new moderator.

The way I reply messages on ROBLOX

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Randozart
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Randozart

The way I reply messages on ROBLOX Empty
PostSubject: The way I reply messages on ROBLOX   The way I reply messages on ROBLOX EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:07 am

REPLY #1
On 10/18/2010 at 9:24 AM demonprinceofpersia wrote:

i know random but.....when u gonna open ur japanese life place it seems cool............

My reply on this was:
When my laziness disappears and I can finish it (FINALLY). But until that wonder happens (It happens once in a while). I'll be drunk on Coca Cola and come up with other ideas which I can build at those moments.

REPLY #2
On 10/17/2010 at 7:08 PM XxMRpwnxX wrote:

how about a grapplin hook cross bow :3

how about just a plain long bow

how about the dojo master talking -_-"

My reply on this was:
Why grappling when you have antigrav swords? (Yet to add)

Why long bows when you have lazershooting swords? (Yet to add)

Why won't his darn chat work?! (Yet to fix)

REPLY #3
On 11/15/2010 at 10:24 AM CarCat100 wrote:

YOUR A NOOB!!!!!!!!!!
a piarates life is one of my most favirate games so dont spoil it!
and im in a good mood so dont spoil that or ill report u!

My reply on this was:
I'm not spoiling it... I'm just giving a, refreshing alteration. One would get rather bored if one can only do the standard things... If you don't agree. I would say you have to go live somewhere where there is NO change. Which would be rather hard, as change is all around us. Be happy you where part of a new innovation in Pirates life that I created. And otherwise, report the ROBLOX admins themselves for creating new things on ROBLOX.

Read this one from the bottom to the top:
I got the bottom message when I made a comment of my sharp observation of an ad.
REPLY #4
The other occasion "NOOB" can be used to call people a word applied by gamers to say they stated or commited something stupid.
The word "NOOB" has many other meanings, but for that I would require to start a complete study. But, in this case this explaination suits you just fine, as you started a useless discussion about my sharp observation skills.

------------------------------
On 11/18/2010 at 11:12 AM clubpvt wrote:

1) Noob, A Retard or inexperuenced player, and being from 06 means that I know ALOT about roblox.

On 11/18/2010 at 4:29 AM Randozart wrote:

Ok, 1) Define noob, as it is a word that gained many different meanings trough the years... And being from '06 doesn't immediately mean you know all kinds of stuff. 2) Flipping an object does NOT mean the eyepatch has to flip. An eyepatch is to cover a wounded eye... So why would it be replaced when you turn around?

On 11/17/2010 at 2:42 PM clubpvt wrote:

Ok 1) You can call me a noob, but im from 06' and i know what a true noob is, and in a 2D image, if u have a patch on the right eye, and you turn you Head (its whole body) the other way then it has to flip.

On 11/17/2010 at 5:36 AM Randozart wrote:

First, if someone with an eyepatch turns the other way, his eyepatch doesn't switch... Doesn't it? Even if you use the excuse of mirroring it, the maker should have at least placed the eyepatch on the other side.

Second... Yes, indeed some people are noobs. You for example for sending me a PM that doesn't even make any sense. All I did was make a sharp observation.

On 11/16/2010 at 2:56 PM clubpvt wrote:

The ad wasnt copied, and the eyes switched because he turned the other way. some people are just plain noobs!
Back to top Go down
souldragon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
souldragon

PostSubject: Re: The way I reply messages on ROBLOX   The way I reply messages on ROBLOX EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:34 pm

I lol'd :3
06er ftf.
I mean, I'm from late 07 and my scripting ability is upper intermediate (last time I truly assessed myself) at best... There are players from late 09 and even early 10 who know more than I do :\
Back to top Go down
Randozart
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Randozart

PostSubject: Re: The way I reply messages on ROBLOX   The way I reply messages on ROBLOX EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:35 am

souldragon wrote:
I lol'd :3
06er ftf.
I mean, I'm from late 07 and my scripting ability is upper intermediate (last time I truly assessed myself) at best... There are players from late 09 and even early 10 who know more than I do :\

Why else do you think he stopped halfway the discussion about his '06 heritage? He got PWND! As he noticed how much of a noob he is himself getting beaten by me. Me who is from around '08 or '09 or so...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The way I reply messages on ROBLOX   The way I reply messages on ROBLOX Empty

Back to top Go down

The way I reply messages on ROBLOX
Page 1 of 1