Artists of Epicness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for members of Artists of Epicness

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We're still new, i'll be working on fixing the forum's images and buttons soon. Welcome Apocalyptical, our new moderator.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

Go down 
+2
Akoura .K. Wolfe
MisterObvious
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MisterObvious
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
MisterObvious

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. Empty
PostSubject: I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.   I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:42 pm

I'M LEAVING BECAUSE THIS PLACE IS A TOTAL DISGRACE TO ROBLOX BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE ALL JUST TROLLS TO BIGGERHEADS.
I DON'T CARE IF YOU WANT AN ARTWORK FOR FREE. BUT I'M NOT GIVING IT TO YOU.
FLUFFON IS MY BOYFRIEND SO HE GOT ONE. BUT FOR YOU OTHER BISEXUAL HATERS, SCREW YA.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/HellBoy10
Akoura .K. Wolfe
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Akoura .K. Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.   I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:33 am

Umm, obviously you do know what to do. You just said what you were going to do. I would have thought you'd know that, MisterObvious.
Like we want a pic by you anyway.

And I haven't yet seen anyone say they hate bisexual people. So, stop ranting, get that stick out of your arse and/or piss off.

Oh, and, Fluffon. I think you're a great guy and all, but man, I feel sorry for you, having this guy around.
Back to top Go down
Randozart
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Randozart

PostSubject: Re: I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.   I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:46 am

My research and observation made me conclude that YOU are the troll here. Second, your art sucks. And third... You shouldn't call people Bisexual haters if they are not. YOU should know how much I try to make the world less racist, so screw off and leave us be. For as you haven't noticed. People are uncomfortable with your presence. BUT fear not! We SHALL remember you as the troll who gave me lots of fun beating him in converstions.
Back to top Go down
Fluffon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Fluffon

PostSubject: Re: I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.   I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:58 pm

Akoura .K. Wolfe wrote:
Umm, obviously you do know what to do. You just said what you were going to do. I would have thought you'd know that, MisterObvious.

And I haven't yet seen anyone say they hate bisexual people. So, stop ranting, get that stick out of your arse and/or piss off.

Oh, and, Fluffon. I think you're a great guy and all, but man, I feel sorry for you, having this guy around.

You don't seriously think i'm dating this douche, do you?

1.I hate OD'ing. HATE!

2.I bet he doesn't look that great in real life anyway. (You can tell from personality alone.) I have decent standards, and I wish for them to be met.

Anywho...i'm just as annoyed by this guy as any of ya'll.
Back to top Go down
souldragon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
souldragon

PostSubject: Re: I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.   I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:23 pm

Oh, goody, drama XD
Back to top Go down
Randozart
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Randozart

PostSubject: Re: I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.   I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:14 am

Fluffon wrote:
Akoura .K. Wolfe wrote:

You don't seriously think i'm dating this douche, do you?

1.I hate OD'ing. HATE!

2.I bet he doesn't look that great in real life anyway. (You can tell from personality alone.) I have decent standards, and I wish for them to be met.

Anywho...i'm just as annoyed by this guy as any of ya'll.

A proof just how annoying and pitiful he is.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Zohne
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Eternal Zohne

PostSubject: Re: I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.   I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:18 pm

If anything he's the troll.
Back to top Go down
http://theeternalzohne.deviantart.com/
Randozart
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Randozart

PostSubject: Re: I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.   I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 1:23 pm

Trolls are fun, they get beaten easily, 'cause they're stpid.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Zohne
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Eternal Zohne

PostSubject: Re: I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.   I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:06 pm

Randozart wrote:
Trolls are fun, they get beaten easily, 'cause they're stpid.
Not as easy as you think, a lot of people on the roblox forums fall victim to "trolls" all the time.
Back to top Go down
Randozart
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Randozart

PostSubject: Re: I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.   I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:23 pm

'Cause they're noobish intelligentless children who can't argue. Nothing personal.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Zohne
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Eternal Zohne

PostSubject: Re: I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.   I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:28 pm

Randozart wrote:
'Cause they're noobish intelligentless children who can't argue. Nothing personal.
But arguing with trolls means the trolls win.
Back to top Go down
Fluffon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Fluffon

PostSubject: Re: I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.   I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:20 pm

Eternal Zohne wrote:
Randozart wrote:
But arguing with trolls means the trolls win.

Exactly. It's like The Game....which you just lost.
Back to top Go down
Akoura .K. Wolfe
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Akoura .K. Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.   I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:07 am

I love when people fail trying to troll a troll.
Back to top Go down
Randozart
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Randozart

PostSubject: Re: I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.   I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:11 am

No, as in my case I had such intelligent arguments that they trollraged. Or they stopped trolling. Which makes everyone happy except for the troll.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Zohne
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Eternal Zohne

PostSubject: Re: I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.   I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:44 am

Randozart wrote:
No, as in my case I had such intelligent arguments that they trollraged. Or they stopped trolling. Which makes everyone happy except for the troll.

Actually, even if you win or lose the argument you still lost. The troll was looking to cause an argument, not to win it.
Back to top Go down
Randozart
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Randozart

PostSubject: Re: I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.   I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:51 pm

Eternal Zohne wrote:
Randozart wrote:

Actually, even if you win or lose the argument you still lost. The troll was looking to cause an argument, not to win it.

BUT, with this argument HE was the one who felt worse and those who argued felt happier. A troll tries to make those he trolls feel bad, but in this case this backfired with the smart arguments which made him/her feel bad instead.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Zohne
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Eternal Zohne

PostSubject: Re: I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.   I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:53 pm

Randozart wrote:
Eternal Zohne wrote:
Randozart wrote:

BUT, with this argument HE was the one who felt worse and those who argued felt happier. A troll tries to make those he trolls feel bad, but in this case this backfired with the smart arguments which made him/her feel bad instead.

You know when trolls argue they don't feel anything, to them it's meaningless, it's like someone saying "your mom was good in bed" and getting offended.
Back to top Go down
souldragon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
souldragon

PostSubject: Re: I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.   I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:56 pm

To clear things up, arguing with a troll makes them SUCCESSFUL, even if you grind their face into the ground ._.
Disregarding whether or not MisterObvious was successful or not, he still didn't seem to like the arguing aspect and was henceforth not a very good troll.
Back to top Go down
Randozart
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Randozart

PostSubject: Re: I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.   I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:32 am

souldragon wrote:
To clear things up, arguing with a troll makes them SUCCESSFUL, even if you grind their face into the ground ._.
Disregarding whether or not MisterObvious was successful or not, he still didn't seem to like the arguing aspect and was henceforth not a very good troll.

And got clearly beaten and slayed :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.   I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. Empty

Back to top Go down

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Artists of Epicness :: General Discussion-
Jump to: