Artists of Epicness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for members of Artists of Epicness

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We're still new, i'll be working on fixing the forum's images and buttons soon. Welcome Apocalyptical, our new moderator.

Well I finally joined the forums.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal Zohne
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Eternal Zohne

Well I finally joined the forums. Empty
PostSubject: Well I finally joined the forums.   Well I finally joined the forums. EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:56 pm

Well then, I'm not too great with introductions but here's a start.

On roblox I am redtears, I've been getting banned a lot lately and I don't play much anymore, I play Neverdaunt 8bit now and am thinking about buying Minecraft soon.

I'm not outstanding in any way.

Bobby and I go way back, about a year, when we were in another roblox art group's forums, same with Fluffon and TheRandumKat.

Also I remember before I was in the Contest Winner's rank I was in the Artists of Epicness rank but after I was removed from Contest Winners I was moved down to Advanced Artists rank, care to explain how that happened bobby?

Last edited by Eternal Zohne on Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://theeternalzohne.deviantart.com/
SSLord
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
SSLord

PostSubject: Re: Well I finally joined the forums.   Well I finally joined the forums. EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:04 pm

Neverdaunt sucks (No offense it's my opinion.). Minecraft rules, great job thinking of buying it! I've a feeling you'll fit in good here.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Zohne
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Eternal Zohne

PostSubject: Re: Well I finally joined the forums.   Well I finally joined the forums. EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:10 pm

SSLord wrote:
Neverdaunt sucks

Might want to be able to support your opinion before spouting crap. N8 is a good sandbox game, especially the community, it's not filled with fail trolls or online dating 8 year olds, unlike roblox. I'm not saying the community is perfect though, PresentFactory invited a bunch of cancer from roblox and now we have a few annoying little players under 13. Also they don't have ban-happy mods/admins.

If you're saying it sucks cause of the graphics then maybe you should have read that it's a parody on 8bit games, even though we use more than 8bit colors lol. (I say "we" cause I'm one of the contributers for N8, I help make stuff that might go into the game)

Also you might want to note N8 only has 1 Developer and the game is F2P N$A so most people don't actually pay for the game because the only stuff you can get with cash are things that only look good and give no advantages in the game, like MS except the items don't expire.

And actually today marks it's first year in beta.
Back to top Go down
SSLord
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
SSLord

PostSubject: Re: Well I finally joined the forums.   Well I finally joined the forums. EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:23 pm

"No offense it's my opinion." What part of that didn't you get? Don't snap at me because you dislike my opinion in any way.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Zohne
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Eternal Zohne

PostSubject: Re: Well I finally joined the forums.   Well I finally joined the forums. EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:30 pm

SSLord wrote:
"No offense it's my opinion." What part of that didn't you get? Don't snap at me because you dislike my opinion in any way.

Don't cry because I'm trying to defend a game I like. Laughing
Back to top Go down
TheRandumKat
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
TheRandumKat

PostSubject: Re: Well I finally joined the forums.   Well I finally joined the forums. EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:14 pm

Hey Redtears Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eternal Zohne
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Eternal Zohne

PostSubject: Re: Well I finally joined the forums.   Well I finally joined the forums. EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:22 pm

TheRandumKat wrote:
Hey Redtears Very Happy

Forgot to add you to the people who I knew before this group. lol

I'll add you there now.
Back to top Go down
Eggz
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Eggz

PostSubject: Re: Well I finally joined the forums.   Well I finally joined the forums. EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:08 am

Welcome and stuff.
Back to top Go down
SSLord
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
SSLord

PostSubject: Re: Well I finally joined the forums.   Well I finally joined the forums. EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:18 pm

Eternal Zohne wrote:
SSLord wrote:

You can't handle the fact that someone hates a game you like. Grow up, there will be hundreds of people who will disagree and you wont change their or my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Zohne
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Eternal Zohne

PostSubject: Re: Well I finally joined the forums.   Well I finally joined the forums. EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:55 pm

SSLord wrote:
Eternal Zohne wrote:
SSLord wrote:

You can't handle the fact that someone hates a game you like. Grow up, there will be hundreds of people who will disagree and you wont change their or my opinion.

I'm not disagreeing with you because you don't like the game, I'm pointing out that you just said that it sucked with no support for your opinion while at the same time I expressed why I like the game. And you still haven't said why you think the game sucks.

If you keep trying to continue this argument then you're the one who needs to grow up, eventually you're gonna start a flame war because you can't let it go.

Well I finally joined the forums. 12848610
Back to top Go down
SSLord
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
SSLord

PostSubject: Re: Well I finally joined the forums.   Well I finally joined the forums. EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:57 pm

Eternal Zohne wrote:
SSLord wrote:
Eternal Zohne wrote:
SSLord wrote:

I'm not disagreeing with you because you don't like the game, I'm pointing out that you just said that it sucked with no support for your opinion while at the same time I expressed why I like the game. And you still haven't said why you think the game sucks.

If you keep trying to continue this argument then you're the one who needs to grow up, eventually you're gonna start a flame war because you can't let it go.

Well I finally joined the forums. 12848610

It's funny because you're the one who is continuing it. Also, you don't need support for a personal opinion.
Back to top Go down
Akoura .K. Wolfe
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Akoura .K. Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Well I finally joined the forums.   Well I finally joined the forums. EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:15 pm

Alright guys. Calm down and lets drop it. Flame Wars will most likely end up with a few less members on this site, and we can't afford that.
Back to top Go down
Eggz
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Eggz

PostSubject: Re: Well I finally joined the forums.   Well I finally joined the forums. EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:22 pm

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Zohne
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Eternal Zohne

PostSubject: Re: Well I finally joined the forums.   Well I finally joined the forums. EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:23 pm

I was done anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well I finally joined the forums.   Well I finally joined the forums. Empty

Back to top Go down

Well I finally joined the forums.
Page 1 of 1