Artists of Epicness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for members of Artists of Epicness

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We're still new, i'll be working on fixing the forum's images and buttons soon. Welcome Apocalyptical, our new moderator.

Why do I keep making accident drawings?

Go down 
+2
SSLord
souldragon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
souldragon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
souldragon

Why do I keep making accident drawings? Empty
PostSubject: Why do I keep making accident drawings?   Why do I keep making accident drawings? EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:38 pm

I made another moderately successful win on a whim... I'd really like to be able to do this when I wanted to so that I'd be able to get out a fresh sheet of paper (as the random scribblings are from a previous fail on the same paper).
Ignore the colors, as I was just really bored :\
Also, maybe I shouldn't use such permanent media...

Why do I keep making accident drawings? Scan7611

Last edited by souldragon on Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SSLord
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
SSLord

PostSubject: Re: Why do I keep making accident drawings?   Why do I keep making accident drawings? EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:52 pm

I just fantasize about how "cool" or "Amazing" something will be and start to draw it the way it would be "cool" or "Amazing", although they never turn out how I would like them to (Referring to drawings) I still get something good out of it.
Back to top Go down
Fluffon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Fluffon

PostSubject: Re: Why do I keep making accident drawings?   Why do I keep making accident drawings? EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:54 pm

I love the upper torso! The only thing that was a dissapoint was the stubby legs. :I
Which could be easily fixed with touch-ups! Then again what you stated is true...Maybe consider seeing how your art turns out in an AP...(Art-program)

Overall a good drawing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
souldragon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
souldragon

PostSubject: Re: Why do I keep making accident drawings?   Why do I keep making accident drawings? EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:04 pm

The picture is actually quite small... I should've scanned it at a lower resolution...

And the legs are stubby because I was running out of space XD I also realized that by not drawing the belt, the legs would seem longer, but it was too late :\
Back to top Go down
Akoura .K. Wolfe
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Akoura .K. Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Why do I keep making accident drawings?   Why do I keep making accident drawings? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 5:03 am

Purty kewl. I like the hair. Only thing that gets me is the back-most arm. Anatomically, it is WAY too long Razz
Back to top Go down
Randozart
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Randozart

PostSubject: Re: Why do I keep making accident drawings?   Why do I keep making accident drawings? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:36 am

Look at it on the positive side... She pulled her skirt down! She just has a very long sweater. And if you still aren't happy with it, resize the legs on a drawing program!
Back to top Go down
Eggz
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Eggz

PostSubject: Re: Why do I keep making accident drawings?   Why do I keep making accident drawings? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 2:08 pm

Colours Very Happy
Back to top Go down
souldragon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
souldragon

PostSubject: Re: Why do I keep making accident drawings?   Why do I keep making accident drawings? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 2:27 pm

I like how everyone is forgetting this was entirely on accident... No planning, nothing XD Not even a clean sheet of paper! XD
Anyway, I'm scaling the image by 50% to see if it looks more humane...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do I keep making accident drawings?   Why do I keep making accident drawings? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why do I keep making accident drawings?
Page 1 of 1