Artists of Epicness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for members of Artists of Epicness

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We're still new, i'll be working on fixing the forum's images and buttons soon. Welcome Apocalyptical, our new moderator.

My first on Chibipaint.deviant..

Go down 
+5
souldragon
Akoura .K. Wolfe
Eggz
Xcalibur
DAKineBro
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DAKineBro
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
DAKineBro

My first on Chibipaint.deviant.. Empty
PostSubject: My first on Chibipaint.deviant..   My first on Chibipaint.deviant.. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:03 pm

[img]My first on Chibipaint.deviant.. My_fir10[/img]

Not bad not good, but I think once I get a better program ill edit it a lot!
Back to top Go down
Xcalibur
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness

PostSubject: Re: My first on Chibipaint.deviant..   My first on Chibipaint.deviant.. EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:54 am

I can't see it very well.
Back to top Go down
Eggz
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Eggz

PostSubject: Re: My first on Chibipaint.deviant..   My first on Chibipaint.deviant.. EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:54 pm

...What.
Back to top Go down
Akoura .K. Wolfe
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Akoura .K. Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: My first on Chibipaint.deviant..   My first on Chibipaint.deviant.. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:06 am

Eggz wrote:
...What.
Seems to be a style of 'Minimallism'
Back to top Go down
souldragon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
souldragon

PostSubject: Re: My first on Chibipaint.deviant..   My first on Chibipaint.deviant.. EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:31 pm

Akoura .K. Wolfe wrote:
Eggz wrote:
...What.
Minimalism - the state of being famous enough to paint a line on a canvas, then being able to turn around and pocket 1 million dollars.
Back to top Go down
Fluffon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Fluffon

PostSubject: Re: My first on Chibipaint.deviant..   My first on Chibipaint.deviant.. EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 5:56 pm

souldragon wrote:
Akoura .K. Wolfe wrote:
Eggz wrote:
...What.
Minimalism - the state of being famous enough to paint a line on a canvas, then being able to turn around and pocket 1 million dollars.

That's like every single famous artist in the world. :I
It's like...once they make a good painting...everything they do is considered art as if it was done with such power,emotion, and skill.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Zohne
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Eternal Zohne

PostSubject: Re: My first on Chibipaint.deviant..   My first on Chibipaint.deviant.. EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:11 pm

Fluffon wrote:
souldragon wrote:
Akoura .K. Wolfe wrote:
Eggz wrote:
...What.

It's like...once they make a good painting...everything they do is considered art as if it was done with such power,emotion, and skill.

But bethany never really made a good one to start with.
Back to top Go down
http://theeternalzohne.deviantart.com/
souldragon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
souldragon

PostSubject: Re: My first on Chibipaint.deviant..   My first on Chibipaint.deviant.. EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:00 pm

Eternal Zohne wrote:
Fluffon wrote:
souldragon wrote:
Akoura .K. Wolfe wrote:
Eggz wrote:
...What.

It's like the Picasso kid... But, of course, if Picasso never lived, this kid wouldn't be gettin' any rep.
Back to top Go down
Eggz
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Eggz

PostSubject: Re: My first on Chibipaint.deviant..   My first on Chibipaint.deviant.. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:41 am

souldragon wrote:
Eternal Zohne wrote:
Fluffon wrote:
souldragon wrote:
Akoura .K. Wolfe wrote:
Eggz wrote:
...What.

It's like the Picasso kid... But, of course, if Picasso never lived, this kid wouldn't be gettin' any rep.

Picasso's okay since he created a new art style.
Bethany...
She...
Nice weather we're having.
Back to top Go down
souldragon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
souldragon

PostSubject: Re: My first on Chibipaint.deviant..   My first on Chibipaint.deviant.. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:49 am

Eggz wrote:
souldragon wrote:
Eternal Zohne wrote:
Fluffon wrote:
souldragon wrote:
Akoura .K. Wolfe wrote:
Eggz wrote:
...What.

Bethany...
She...
XD It's snowing here...
Although I'm not a fan of his style, Picasso's still pretty cool.

Bethany, on the other hand... ._.
Back to top Go down
Sixty3Zero
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Sixty3Zero

PostSubject: Re: My first on Chibipaint.deviant..   My first on Chibipaint.deviant.. EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:15 am

souldragon wrote:
Eggz wrote:
souldragon wrote:
Eternal Zohne wrote:
Fluffon wrote:
souldragon wrote:
Akoura .K. Wolfe wrote:
Eggz wrote:
...What.

Bethany...
She...
XD It's snowing here...

It seems everywhere I look here, there's another case of "bash bethany for the lulz".

Seriously, quit it.
Back to top Go down
Eggz
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Eggz

PostSubject: Re: My first on Chibipaint.deviant..   My first on Chibipaint.deviant.. EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:28 am

Sixty3Zero wrote:
souldragon wrote:
Eggz wrote:
souldragon wrote:
Eternal Zohne wrote:
Fluffon wrote:
souldragon wrote:
Akoura .K. Wolfe wrote:
Eggz wrote:
...What.

Bethany...
She...
XD It's snowing here...

It seems everywhere I look here, there's another case of "bash bethany for the lulz".

Seriously, quit it.

Eternal started it :U
Back to top Go down
Fluffon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Fluffon

PostSubject: Re: My first on Chibipaint.deviant..   My first on Chibipaint.deviant.. EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:26 am

I would defend Bethany if I actually saw her attempting to improve by asking
other people for tips...
Back to top Go down
souldragon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
souldragon

PostSubject: Re: My first on Chibipaint.deviant..   My first on Chibipaint.deviant.. EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:04 pm

Fluffon wrote:
other people for tips...
ftw!
Not that I've really made any improvements lately, either, but people haven't started bashing me yet XD >_>
Back to top Go down
Akoura .K. Wolfe
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Akoura .K. Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: My first on Chibipaint.deviant..   My first on Chibipaint.deviant.. EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:16 pm

souldragon wrote:
Fluffon wrote:
other people for tips...
ftw!
Not that I've really made any improvements lately, either, but people haven't started bashing me yet XD >_>

Yes well Soul, YOU don't go around conning small children into giving you large(virtual) amounts of money for something a homeless guy wouldn't use as a blanket.

How's that for "bashing", Sixty? X3
Back to top Go down
Sixty3Zero
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Sixty3Zero

PostSubject: Re: My first on Chibipaint.deviant..   My first on Chibipaint.deviant.. EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:44 pm

She HAS asked me for tips. She's been asking me for feedback and critique on her recent works (The full body ones with backgrounds), so I gave her pointers on how to improve while still helping her improve her own style.
Back to top Go down
souldragon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
souldragon

PostSubject: Re: My first on Chibipaint.deviant..   My first on Chibipaint.deviant.. EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:45 pm

Akoura .K. Wolfe wrote:
souldragon wrote:
Fluffon wrote:
other people for tips...
ftw!

Yes well Soul, YOU don't go around conning small children into giving you large(virtual) amounts of money for something a homeless guy wouldn't use as a blanket.

Not true... TwoShue pays me handsomely to script for him.... My current project will earn me 50,000 R$.
Back to top Go down
Sixty3Zero
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Sixty3Zero

PostSubject: Re: My first on Chibipaint.deviant..   My first on Chibipaint.deviant.. EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:46 pm

Akoura .K. Wolfe wrote:
souldragon wrote:
Fluffon wrote:
other people for tips...
ftw!

That was a horrible example. I don't think a hobo could use any digital art for a blanket, regardless of the skills the artist possessed.

Next.
Back to top Go down
Akoura .K. Wolfe
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Akoura .K. Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: My first on Chibipaint.deviant..   My first on Chibipaint.deviant.. EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:05 pm

Sixty3Zero wrote:
Akoura .K. Wolfe wrote:
souldragon wrote:
Fluffon wrote:
other people for tips...
ftw!

That was a horrible example. I don't think a hobo could use any digital art for a blanket, regardless of the skills the artist possessed.

Next.

Bad example or not, people like such shouldn't go around doing what Beth is doing. It makes real artists look bad.

Virtual Hobo.
Back to top Go down
Sixty3Zero
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Sixty3Zero

PostSubject: Re: My first on Chibipaint.deviant..   My first on Chibipaint.deviant.. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:17 pm

Akoura .K. Wolfe wrote:
Sixty3Zero wrote:
Akoura .K. Wolfe wrote:
souldragon wrote:
Fluffon wrote:
other people for tips...
ftw!

Next.

Bad example or not, people like such shouldn't go around doing what Beth is doing. It makes real artists look bad.

Virtual Hobo.

Well, do real artists truly need to be recognized on Roblox? I mean, c'mon. Do you know the average age of a typical Roblox player? Probably so young that seeing an artwork such as one made by Beth is mind-blowing to them.

Furthermore, for aforementioned reasons, we don't need to be seen as real artists on Roblox to be real artists. There are far better sites out there to be known as such. This one for example.
Back to top Go down
Fluffon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Fluffon

PostSubject: Re: My first on Chibipaint.deviant..   My first on Chibipaint.deviant.. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:14 pm

Sixty3Zero wrote:
She HAS asked me for tips. She's been asking me for feedback and critique on her recent works (The full body ones with backgrounds), so I gave her pointers on how to improve while still helping her improve her own style.

Why are you giving her pointers on anime art? Someone shouldn't really trust someone on a topic that isn't their forte.
(If I remember correctly I think you're talented in pixel art amiright?)
Back to top Go down
Sixty3Zero
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Sixty3Zero

PostSubject: Re: My first on Chibipaint.deviant..   My first on Chibipaint.deviant.. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:14 pm

Fluffon wrote:
Sixty3Zero wrote:

Why are you giving her pointers on anime art? Someone shouldn't really trust someone on a topic that isn't their forte.

urwrong. I'm talented in every avenue in art, except for anime. Bleh. Never liked anime. :/

So what you're saying is it's wrong to give tips on anime art if she's an anime artist? Does not compute.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Zohne
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Eternal Zohne

PostSubject: Re: My first on Chibipaint.deviant..   My first on Chibipaint.deviant.. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:24 pm

Sixty3Zero wrote:
Fluffon wrote:
Sixty3Zero wrote:

urwrong. I'm talented in every avenue in art, except for anime. Bleh. Never liked anime. :/

So what you're saying is it's wrong to give tips on anime art if she's an anime artist? Does not compute.

It's like trying to teach a person who to make pastries when you're only good at baking bread.
Back to top Go down
http://theeternalzohne.deviantart.com/
Akoura .K. Wolfe
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Akoura .K. Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: My first on Chibipaint.deviant..   My first on Chibipaint.deviant.. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:56 pm

My point is, I don't like what Bethanyfrye is doing and that this thread has been DERAILED
My first on Chibipaint.deviant.. Thread-derail-1953
Back to top Go down
Sixty3Zero
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Sixty3Zero

PostSubject: Re: My first on Chibipaint.deviant..   My first on Chibipaint.deviant.. EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:03 pm

Akoura .K. Wolfe wrote:
My point is, I don't like what Bethanyfrye is doing and that this thread has been DERAILED
My first on Chibipaint.deviant.. Thread-derail-1953

Seems to happen to [insert randomly mind-generated percentage here] of threads these days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first on Chibipaint.deviant..   My first on Chibipaint.deviant.. Empty

Back to top Go down

My first on Chibipaint.deviant..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next