Artists of Epicness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for members of Artists of Epicness

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We're still new, i'll be working on fixing the forum's images and buttons soon. Welcome Apocalyptical, our new moderator.

be yourself and say who you truel are (no judging or making fun of people)

Go down 
+2
Fluffon
warriorfan77
6 posters
AuthorMessage
warriorfan77
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
warriorfan77

be yourself and say who you truel are (no judging or making fun of people) Empty
PostSubject: be yourself and say who you truel are (no judging or making fun of people)   be yourself and say who you truel are (no judging or making fun of people) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:17 pm

ok anyone who wants to can say who they are and be themselves without having to worry
about other people making fun off
laughing commenting or any other stuff about you

for starters i am emo and no emo doen't mean wanting to kill your self it's short for EMOtional
nobody ever understands that and i always feel alone at some points in time but yet
i am only half emo (i know it's weird) so i act like a normal person when with friends and yet sometimes i act emo
it just depends on how i am feeling
well thx for listening i really needed to get that off my chest
Back to top Go down
Fluffon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Fluffon

be yourself and say who you truel are (no judging or making fun of people) Empty
PostSubject: Re: be yourself and say who you truel are (no judging or making fun of people)   be yourself and say who you truel are (no judging or making fun of people) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:12 pm

._. Being half emo sounds complicated... :I

Uhm...I have nothing to say since i'm a completely ordinary person with no issues in my opinion.
I'm perfect.

Duh.
Back to top Go down
Sixty3Zero
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Sixty3Zero

PostSubject: Re: be yourself and say who you truel are (no judging or making fun of people)   be yourself and say who you truel are (no judging or making fun of people) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:36 pm

I'm a miserable little pile of secrets.
Back to top Go down
Randozart
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Randozart

PostSubject: Re: be yourself and say who you truel are (no judging or making fun of people)   be yourself and say who you truel are (no judging or making fun of people) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:16 am

One with a huge amount of creativity (Which is currently blocked thanks to school and stress)

One who is quite intelligent... Grammar school level.

One that philosophizes and thinks alot.

One that is different from most of the people of my age in the Netherlands...

You apperantly are weird when you don't bully outcasts. Well, this only counts for MOST of the "normal people"
But mark my words... When I rule this world they are the first to meet my boots! Well, luckily I still have my friends. And it isn't really bullying, BUT I always seem to be the one to be bothered... Which I hate... Not that I can't defend myself, and they'll be in the hospital if they go too far... But it's just plain annoying.

Enough information?
Back to top Go down
warriorfan77
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
warriorfan77

PostSubject: Re: be yourself and say who you truel are (no judging or making fun of people)   be yourself and say who you truel are (no judging or making fun of people) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:08 pm

Fluffon wrote:
._. Being half emo sounds complicated... :I

Uhm...I have nothing to say since i'm a completely ordinary person with no issues in my opinion.
I'm perfect.

Duh.

not completely
but at some points it can be really hard
but i also have a VERY CREATIVE MIND and WONDERFUL artistic ability according to my art teacher and homeroom teacher who took TONS
of classes on art and actually taught art!!!!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Zohne
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Eternal Zohne

PostSubject: Re: be yourself and say who you truel are (no judging or making fun of people)   be yourself and say who you truel are (no judging or making fun of people) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:16 pm

This thread is a trap.

be yourself and say who you truel are (no judging or making fun of people) 12880510
Back to top Go down
http://theeternalzohne.deviantart.com/
souldragon
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
souldragon

PostSubject: Re: be yourself and say who you truel are (no judging or making fun of people)   be yourself and say who you truel are (no judging or making fun of people) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:01 pm

I feel like I've dug myself into a ditch... I'm frustrated with the way people think (my school is very...proud, perhaps?), and I want to live a different way than I do, but my rationality crushes dreams, not to say that I could even express them, because my most-developed mindset has ensued too late in regards to previous behaviors and mannerisms.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Zohne
Artist of Epicness
Artist of Epicness
Eternal Zohne

PostSubject: Re: be yourself and say who you truel are (no judging or making fun of people)   be yourself and say who you truel are (no judging or making fun of people) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:15 pm

souldragon wrote:
I feel like I've dug myself into a ditch... I'm frustrated with the way people think (my school is very...proud, perhaps?), and I want to live a different way than I do, but my rationality crushes dreams, not to say that I could even express them, because my most-developed mindset has ensued too late in regards to previous behaviors and mannerisms.

I think I see what you mean, I can't have big aspirations either due to my personality. People also hate me for my personality but that was obvious.

Here's a picture of a nostalgic cartoon for you.

be yourself and say who you truel are (no judging or making fun of people) Realgh10
Back to top Go down
http://theeternalzohne.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: be yourself and say who you truel are (no judging or making fun of people)   be yourself and say who you truel are (no judging or making fun of people) Empty

Back to top Go down

be yourself and say who you truel are (no judging or making fun of people)
Page 1 of 1